Monday, August 31, 2009

Depeche Mode Night

We went to the concert tonight & it was going great until the hubs became wasted.  Splashing me in the face with beer, tipping over in lawn chairs, walking around with his eyes closed,...  It took us 1 1/2 hrs to get from The Woodlands, to Richmond to pick up Sara, and finally back home in Katy.  Boy did that drive feel longer than it was.  I kept screaming at Kim to call his mom & let her know we were close.  I tried slamming on the breaks while on Westpark Tollway & rolling the windows down.  He just kept yelling back "I'm dialing" while the phone was under his leg.  He never called.  We get home & I told him to let the dogs out so they can go potty.  He comes back in from the garage & asked if he should load Sara in the car.  I asked "why?" since we just got home.  He replied "so we can take her to my mom's house."  I asked him where the dogs were & he said they were in the Mini.  I said "get them out of my car right now!"  I let the dogs in the backyard since obviously that was too complicated for Kim.  I didn't even bother to ask him to feed the dogs since I didn't want to see his interpretation of that.  Now I'm just hoping he'll be more coherent when Sara needs him tomorrow & I'm at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment